(1) Dreamcore Warranty Coverage.
Most Dreamcore products come with a 3-year warranty for all hardware components installed. Each product’s specific warranty period is specified in your invoice. The warranty period begins on the date of fulfilment, the day that you receive your PC. The Dreamcore System Quality Assurance Checklist that is issued to you with your PC and your invoice (soft copy will suffice) must be presented for any warranty claim.
We also provide 1-year onsite warranty for pickup and return. In the event an issue could be resolved without stress testing the system, our technicians might suggest an onsite visit to your location, subjected to availability.
Some components of the hardware you purchased may have a shorter warranty than that listed on your packing slip, invoice, receipt or other sales documentation. Additional details related to warranty duration are listed below.
(2) Warranty Exclusions
Our warranty does not cover the following:
- Software issues, including issues arising from any software, games and/or programmes downloaded onto a Dreamcore PC and/or any software updates unrelated to any of the hardware components installed in the PC.
- Issues caused by any peripheral items not purchased with Dreamcore and/or SuperSolid.
- Issues that result, directly or indirectly, from:
- External causes such as accident, acts of nature, misuse or problems with electrical power (for e.g.: connecting your PC to an improper voltage supply)
- Servicing not performed by our technicians and improper maintenance; improper reassembling, handling and installation not in accordance with any supplied
- Misuse, abuse and unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Modification of the PC of any components not provided, or installed by Dreamcore
- Removal or re-assembling of any heat spreaders (RAMs, Graphic Cards etc.)
- Wear and tear associated with usage
- PC with components where serial number or manufacturer identification number has been tampered with, where label(s) or sticker(s), have been removed, falsified, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Component failure after the 3-years warranty period
(3) Guidelines for technical services
Depending on the issue that you face, our team of technicians will run diagnostic tests to determine if any of the components in your Dreamcore PC is causing the issue. If any hardware component has been confirmed to be causing the issue, our warranty will cover the replacement of the faulty component. If all individual components in a Dreamcore PC are determined in working condition, the issue could be caused by one of the software, games and/or programmes that has been downloaded onto the PC.
Our warranty does not cover any issues that are caused by software, games and/or programmes downloaded onto a Dreamcore PC. If one or more of your internal programmes is causing an issue, you should inform the developer of the software to seek a solution.
Our technicians can assist with reformatting the Operating System of your Dreamcore PC to resolve the issue temporarily. However, do note that you will lose all data.
You are encouraged to backup your data periodically to avoid losing important data in case of PC failure to the point of no-boot.
If a component in your Dreamcore PC is deemed faulty after diagnosis by one of our technicians, we will arrange for a replacement component to be installed in your PC prior to full stress-testing to ensure the PC is operating at optimal condition.
The following component replacement may happen:
Warranty period within the first year
(i) One-for-one replacement
We will perform a one-for-one replacement of faulty component/s if there is a direct replacement in stock.
(ii) Replacement of a component of equal cost and/or specifications and of different brand
Dreamcore reserves the right to replace a faulty component with a substitution of equal cost and/or specifications if the original component has EOL and distributor is unable to replace or repair the component. If there are more than one option available, our technician will check with you on your preference.
Warranty period after the first year
(iii) Distributor replacement
For warranty claims after the first year of warranty period, due to stock availability, we will not be able to replace the faulty component immediately. The component will be sent to the distributor for replacement. In some instances, if an item has EOL, the distributor will replace it with an available item in the current generation of the product line. This process may take 5 to 10 working days.
Warranty period will continue while parts are being sent for repair/replacement
Subject to availability, if you require a workstation for work purposes, we can loan you a working PC for use till the component in question is returned from the distributor.
(vi) Component repair at factory
In some cases due to compatibility issues with the existing working components in your Dreamcore PC and the availability of the faulty component in the distributor’s stock, we will need to send the faulty component to the production factory for repair.
This process usually takes up to 8 weeks. Delays can be expected due to shipping issues.
Subject to availability, if you require a workstation for work purposes, we can loan you a working PC for use till the component in question is returned from the factory.
(v) Loan PC/Component
Loaning of a PC and/or component is subjected to availability. For the PC or component loaned, please note that:
- Loan items will be either same or lower performance models, depending on stock.
- The transportation of the loan PC and/or component is not covered in the onsite warranty.
- If the loan PC and/or component is found to be damaged through negligence, Dreamcore reserves the right to invoice to recover the cost.
- Warranty period will continue while parts are being sent for repair/replacement
(iv) Credit note
Pertaining to point (vi), in the event your component is beyond repair and there is no available replacement from the distributor and factory, we may offer a refund in the form of a credit note.
The credit note can be used for purchasing of a replacement component at a discounted rate that is in stock, including upgrading to newer models by paying for the price difference.
Any new purchase and installation does not extend your warranty period with Dreamcore.
(4) General Technical Support Procedure
Our technicians will verify the following before proceeding with any form of servicing of your Dreamcore PC:
- The PC is still covered within the warranty period
- General condition of the PC components to ensure that there has been no tampering which will void the warranty
- The components in the PC tallies with the customer’s invoice produced
If any of the above is not met, our technician can still provide technical support for your PC at a servicing charge of $50.00. You will be advise on the component/s that need to be replaced and if you wish to purchase a replacement component, you will be referred to a sales representative for assistance.
If all of the above are met, our technician will proceed to diagnose your PC. This process takes 3 to 5 working days depending on the complexity of your issue. In more complicated cases which require extensive testing to determine the full diagnosis, the process might take up to 7 to 10 working days. The technician will inform and update you as they progress with the case.
You will receive a full service report to update you on what the diagnosis, services rendered and components replaced. Please alert our customer service officers if you did not receive your report.
(1) SuperSolid Warranty Coverage
All SuperSolid panels come with a 3-years limited warranty. The warranty period begins on the date of fulfilment, the day that you receive your item. Your invoice (soft copy will suffice) must be presented for any warranty claim.
We also provide a 14-day onsite warranty for pickup and return.
Our warranty covers the following defects:
- Panel defects not caused by physical force and impact
- Power on No Display (POND)
- Physical defects on hardware not caused by physical force and impact
- More than 3 bright pixels, or 5 dark pixels or a total of 5 pixel defects
- Port issues
*more than 3 bright pixels. or 5 dark pixels or a total of 5 pixel defects
(2) Warranty Exclusions
Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by:
- Accidents and misuse
- Abuse and neglect
- Improper installation and modifications
- Acts of Gods
- Power failures, surges, spikes or electric short circuits, lightning or use outside the stated operating parameters of the product.
(3) Guidelines for replacement
Warranty period within 6 months
A one-for-one replacement new unit will be issued once we confirm your monitor is deemed defective based on our warranty coverage.
Warranty period after 6 months
A one-for-one replacement refurbished unit will be issued once we confirm your monitor is deemed defective based on our warranty coverage.